Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gardening with sole

Day 13  

Then: 220 pounds (15 stones 10 pounds) 
Now: 208 pounds (14 stones 12 pounds) 
Lost: 12 pounds 

So I held steady after the big dinner party. And today, back to the diet with a vengeance. Gardening all day with homemade turkey slices and salad for lunch, then this for supper: 



Baked (very fast, having quickly seared it) Dover sole with Jo's Chickpeas a la Diet: sautee chopped red, yellow and orange pepper (1/3rd of a pepper each) with 1 red onion and 1 chopped spicy red chili;  add 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon turmeric, add chickpeas - cook till tasty.  Add a small handful of coriander leaves.  I think I put too many chickpeas on my plate, above, but I did do a lot of gardening.  And no beer or wine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment