Then: 220 pounds (15 stones 10 pounds)
Now: 208 pounds (14 stones 12 pounds)
Lost: 12 pounds
Today was a difficult day: morning on a train with free food. Lunch in my club in London. Dinner with my son and his fiancee in a pub.
Today I am allowed a little alcohol for the first time in two weeks. I know - I've broken that rule four times. But hey, I'm human.
And right now I'm feeling very virtuous. Because here's what I could have eaten today:
- Breakfast on train (free) - full English, including 2 sausages, with extra toast, butter, marmalade and croissants, orange juice
- Lunch - the pasta with salmon and cream looked really good
- Early Supper (6pm) - my son had steak and chips, with extra ketchup, mayo and mustard.
- Late supper on Train (9pm - free)- Gin and tonic, with crisps followed by Steak and stout pie and creamy mashed potato of course, and sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and Creme Fraiche.
Here's what I actually ate:
- Breakfast - porridge and black coffee
- Lunch -
- Supper - slices of rare roast beef with some salad.
Here's a picture of me not eating the potatoes in the salad (there were more potatoes than salad:
- Late supper on train (free) - I didn't actually need this, but I hate turning down freebies, so I had Fillet of sea bass and broccoli. No potatoes or caper and lemon butter. Aren't I good? No - I had a glass of white wine. But I turned down three others - they positively pour it down you on the East Coast line. And then they kept offering me cheese. Don't they understand how hard it is to say no?
Post a Comment